How To Make Spooky Orange Fruit Cups for Halloween
Not all Halloween treats should come from a wrapper. Satisfy your sweet tooth this Halloween with fruit while making it visual appealing for guests and events! Put your own creative spin on these Fruit-O-Lanterns by choosing what fruit to include and what spooky faces to carve. Even get your friends and family involved in creating these and make it a Halloween tradition!
“Fruit – O – Lanterns”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 5 fruit cups
- 5 tangelo oranges
- 1 18oz. package of fresh blueberries
- 1 18oz. package of fresh blackberries
- Small knife
- Take tangelos and slice off just the upper top half. Save the upper half of the tangelo for later
2. Scoop out the inside of the tangelo. (Optional: cut up orange pieces to put back into your fruit bowl)
3. With a small knife, cut and carve your fruit-o-lantern faces out.
4. Fill with assorted blueberries and blackberries. Top off your fruit-o-lanterns with the upper slice from earlier and voilà! You now have a fruit bowl to serve to your spooky guests!