How To Carve A Watermelon Brain
Nothing says Halloween than carving out a brain- a watermelon brain that is. Make this dessert the centerpiece of your next Halloween party. It’s super simple to make and all of your guests will be dying for a bite. Make things even more interesting and make it a contest between friends and family!
- Potato peeler
1. Cut watermelon in half. For this DIY brain, we will only be using one half of the watermelon.
2. Using the potato peeler, shave the skin off of the watermelon.
3. With a knife, cut a part down the center for the left and right side of the brain, but do not cut all the way through.
4. Now it’s time to start carving zigs and zags throughout both left and right sides of the brain.
5. Once you are happy with your carving, place the brain sculpture on a platter to showcase as a creepy centerpiece!