Cool off all season long with this sweet & delicious Fizzy Green Fruit Sangria, the best part is that it only takes 3 easy steps to make! It’s the perfect, refreshing drink to enjoy with your friends and family, for any occasion!
Fizzy Green Fruit Sangria
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: about 6-8 glasses
- 2 large kiwi’s
- ½ honeydew melon
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 green apples
- 1 bottle of strawberry wine
- Can use whatever wine you fancy, other fruit wines like mango and peach Moscato can also bring out the flavors of the fruit, or even a simple white wine will work!
- 1L bottle of club soda
- Ice – optional
- Can also freeze fruit overnight to cool down your sangria!
- Large spoon
- Wine glasses/mason jars
1. Prep fruit by washing and cutting all fruits in cubes. Place into a pitcher.
2. Add wine in first, then club soda. Add ice and mix with large spoon.
3. Pour your fresh green fruit sangria into glasses or mason jars and enjoy!
Get ready to serve this refreshing drink at your next indoor or outdoor gathering!